Poland has shown itself in the past 20 years to be a dynamic and open environment for development and business. Possessing strengths in its people, strong economy and political stability, Poland is a market where opportunities exist for investment. The following selected links offer more information on doing business in Poland.
The PCCC aims to provide its members with unique opportunities to network and meet other members of the business community and influential figures in public office. As we work closely with the Trade Section of the Canadian Embassy and with other Chambers of Commerce, you will also benefit from access to support at different Polish and international levels.
Our calendar of events falls into three categories:
1. Special Events
- New Year’s reception at the Canadian Embassy
- Spring business mixer, sponsored by a member
- Canada Day picnic
- Fall business mixer, sponsored by a member
2. Regular Events
- Business mixers
- Breakfast meetings with keynote speakers
- Participation with IGCC (International Group of Chambers of Commerce) events including regional events, golf tournament
3. Board and Members Meetings
- Annual General Meeting
- Board Meetings
Our membership fees operate on two levels:
Corporate membership – 2500 PLN/year
Patron membership – 6600 PLN/year
Regular membership benefits include:
- attendance at all Chamber events
- placement of logo and link to company information on the PCCC website
- the possibility to promote your company as a paying sponsor at all Chamber events
Patron membership benefits include the benefits available to Corporate membership plus the following additional privileges:
- Patron’s logo prominently displayed on the PCCC website
- recognition as a Canada Day Picnic sponsor
- additional invitations to PCCC Special Events
If your company is interested in becoming a member, please download and send your completed application form to the address below.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have about the PCCC.
Katarzyna Stachowicz – Rudzińska
mobile: 695 301 250